YouTube nukes 30,000 video's, and HP becomes the largest PC shipper in the world

Just going through the news today and I find it funny how Dell's not number one anymore. It seems HP has caught up. Maybe the fact that HP has more of a retail presense has helped it out. When was that last time you saw a Dell in Best Buy, or Circuit City? That's not good for it.

Also continuing with my coverage of the YouTube/Google saga/merger now YouTube's taken down 30,000 video at the request of the Japan Society for Rights of Authors, Composers and Publishers. I guess this signifies the beginning of the end for hosting TV shows on YouTube, since now everyone with "unauthorized" content will police YouTube themselves, but we'll see what happens. I hate to say it but I knew this was going to happen.

Anyways more later,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 2:37 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa