Holidays, you like em?

For me this holiday hasn't started off too well but you can't complain when you get a couple of days off, right? I had to move and pack up ALL of my room since they're doing construction in there installing a Skylight. Yes that's right they're installing a skylight during thanksgiving break. I had to put all my things in my closet and hide everything from the dust that's going to be everywhere I'm use. Supposedly they're gonna clean up my room later but we'll see.

Anyways I'll post any developments, for now I'll just chill in my temporarily room on the laptop, which I'm removing spyware from, always a fun job.

More Later,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 10:19 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa