Mortgage Fraud

I was in the library today talking to my coworker at the library and he just bought a house in West New York, NJ. He was telling me about the fact that once he started looking for a new place he went also looking for financing and mortgages for the place. He told me that each place he was at trying to get financing from had all these kinds of hidden fees or were lacking any sort of transparency. He then told me he how he wants to start looking online and I suggested him a site I've seen called www.personalhomeloanmortgages.com. They have a lot of information to help protect the customer and help them fully understand the ins and outs of borrowing. They got a mortgage directory, forums and some industry content/terms to help you out. Definitely the place for home mortgages, loans, refinancing and all the things surrounding it. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Thanks,

-Steven

Posted bySteve at 9:57 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa