Sorry for the missing 2 days

Yea I've been rather busy as of late with a lot of Athletic training and real life things in the way. It was my birthday on Saturday (11/11) and I also worked the whole day for the PSAL, so I kept myself busy. I really didn't get the chance to post much so I'll try to catch up today.

Btw someone pointed me out that New York isn't one of the cities in 3D for some reason, I didn't notice the bar on the side with the city listings so that's my bad. Here's a complete list

Atlanta
Baltimore
Boston
Dallas
Denver
Detroit
Fort Worth
Houston
Las Vegas
Los Angeles
Philadelphia
Phoenix
San Francisco
San Jose
Seattle

Enjoy and more later,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 8:15 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa