Anyone here love hockey? Check out these hockey forums

I know that 99% of the people from Montreal love the Canadiens, even if they've never played or watched hockey, unlike me, where I've followed the Canadiens for years and can talk about them to anyone at anytime. That's why I love reading all the posts at this NHL Forum from HFboards.com. They got tons of people since the board has been around for 5 years. They got individual forums for each team, seperated by conference of course, and other forums for international hockey, the NHL, minor leagues, hockey history, pretty much everything. It's prolly the best hockey forum around, and I'm not lying. If you're a hockey fan like me you'll love this forum.

Now hopefully my Canadians can bounce back from the 4-1 loss to Toronto on Saturday.

Enjoy!

-Steve


Posted bySteve at 9:59 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa