Hockey, Track, Basketball, Soccer and Football

Yea it hasn't been a very good weekend in terms of term for me, since I've had track on friday, went to see the LIU basketball game today, then went to Staten Island, NY to cover a hockey game for Athletic Training, then tomorrow I'm going to watch some soccer (GO ARSENAL) and some football (Saints and Colts are my favorites).

Nothing really new in terms of tech news that I've been fond of, just the usual product releases, etc. There is however a nice phone in Japan that takes after the Nintendo DS and has 2 internal screens with one being a touchscreen. Too bad the US may never see it.

Here's a link to the story on Engadget and nice picture of it.



Enjoy,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 9:38 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa