Blog Review: Overtime

I know I'm reviewing a Sports blog (I mentioned it before on my sports blog) but I haven't done a Blog Review in a while and I'm looking to do a nice exchange for both parties, why not a little link love can't hurt right :)

Overtime is a blog from a fellow Montrealer by the name of Frank and as you can probably guess from the title, it's focused on sports. He has a great variety of sports topics, from boxing to hockey and random sports happenings. I like his use of colors and his writing is very professional and clear to understand, unlike mine where I merely write down quickly whatever flows out of my head.

I enjoy taking his view on sports pretty much daily, and I suggest you guys to read it as well. The URL for his blog is http://overtim.blogspot.com, notice the e, guess Overtime was taken, lol.

There's my review for the night, enjoy!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 8:46 PM

1 comments:

Frank said... 10:41 PM  

Thank you for the review my friend. Yeah the overtime term was already taken back when I created the blog. (sucks) :)

I haven't checked if it became available since then but I don't really care.

Have a nice day.

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa