I want to be able to buy a house

My best friend back home has a house with his brother and his Mortgage Company gave him a pretty great rate, he only has a mortgage for 9 years, and it's been 4 already that he's been there. I wonder if a home loan would be about the same price for him or more, since he didn't pay too much for the house, around $100,000. If I could get a cheap mortgage like that in New York, there's no way I'd hesitate and instead I'm stuck looking for apartments on Craigslist. Home loans are so cheap in places like Maryland that getting a Maryland Mortgage I would move down there if I had a job like I have here. Well wish me luck, since I'm getting booted from LIU in 2 months.

More later,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 12:17 AM

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 4:27 PM  

never saw such b4.. [url=http://moourl.com/nlsgp]Sexy.[/url]

for some help and i get pics unlocked

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa