Keeping Windows up to date

It just seems that no one will ever keep their computer secure unless Microsoft forces them too, which is pretty amazing considering what most people think about computers. I just borrowed a friend's laptop, which is running Windows XP SP2, yet somehow doesn't have Internet Explorer 7 installed and no other browser. How could you only have IE6? No Firefox, no tabs? I guess I've just been spoiled by my computer.

Do you guys often the same thing when using other people's computers? Are you like why do you turn off the automatic updates when you won't update yourself?

Just makes me wonder sometimes,

Alright more later,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 6:48 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa